COVID-19 PROTOCOL AT SUMMIT POINT DENTAL IMPLANT CENTER
At Summit Point Dental Implant Center, we are committed to following infection control guidelines as defined by the CDC (Center for Disease Control). In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are listing our protocols for our employees and patients to follow and keep everyone safe. When you schedule your appointment with us:
- We will send you a COVID prescreening form prior to your arrival to fill out and send back to us via email or text.
- We will provide a mask to our patients if they are not wearing one at arrival.
- We ask all patients and employees to sanitize their hands upon their arrival at the office.
- We take all our patient’s and employee’s temperature upon their arrival at our office.
- We are committed to keeping our patients socially distanced by at least 6 feet when you are at our facility.
- All our employees are wearing different protective gear and masks to protect themselves and our patients.
Why you should feel safe coming to Summit Point Dental Implant Center?
We care about our patients. We are committed to our patient’s safety at our practice. Since aerosols are produced with dental equipment and instruments during dental treatment, we have taken many precautions to minimize the possibility of COVID transmission. Summit Point Dental Implant Center has invested in a Dental Aerosol Air filtration System and UV light which will be used to collect and remove 99% of the aerosols produced during your dental treatment. Our staff is committed to following the strictest infection control guidelines. We always maintain a very sterile facility. Our patient’s health and well-being are our top priority. We appreciate your cooperation to reduce the spread of the COVID_19 virus. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 protocol at (469) 635-0005.